[admin] Hosting request

Felip Alàez Nadal superratoli at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 17:49:18 UTC 2006

Hello:
I'm Felip Alàez Nadal. I haven't a gpg key.
I need hosting because I've developed three projects at sourceforge, but It
fails and nobody can download them. I'm turning crazy with It. My home page
is http://mural.uv.es/feana, and you can find my projects them.
I'll describe them:
* cl-cbr: a little cbr viewer programmed using ltk. You can find It at
http://cliki.net/cl-cbr or http://mural.uv.es/feana. It's licensed under the
GPL.
* cgn: cgn is a interface for using gnuplot from lisp. It works on cmucl,
sbcl and clisp, on windows and linux. You can find It at
http://cliki.net/cgn or http://mural.uv.es/feana. It's licensed under the
GPL.
* patxi-2 : patxi-2 is a library to do numerical computations on lisp. At
the moment It provides interpolation methods, non linear equations solving,
linear algebra on matrices, minimal squares, montecarlo methods ... It's
licensed under the BSD license.

My intention is to group them under one web page. It could be called nixies.
I'm the only project member.

I'd like to have this hosting because asdf-install does not work with
sourceforge. Thanks for you time. Of you want some more explaining about my
projects, please mail me.
Bye.