[admin] New project to host: PythOnLisp

Jeremy Smith jeremy at decompiler.org
Tue Jan 31 21:03:37 UTC 2006

The project is an interface to run Python code and interact seamlessly
with its environment, from Lisp.

The name is a pun, the full name is technically "Python on Lisp".

The license is probably BSD.

I've done the groundwork, but I hope someone will contribute things such
as a with-python macro, and tidy up the CFFI calls, etc. So far the code
stands at 4kb, so it's lightweight.

As for the hosting, I don't know anything about SVC, but I'll try and
find out.

Anyway, I look forward to having somewhere to put the project. I'll
start uploading when/if you approve the application. :-)

Regards,

Jeremy.