[admin] Adding you to the elephant project...

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Wed Jan 25 14:32:02 UTC 2006

Dear Admin,

    I'm the maintainer of the elephant project.   I would like to give
Ian Eslick
(copied on this note) the ability to commit code to the elephant cvs
repository.

I have read the common-lisp.net documentation (thanks!) but it is not
clear
to me if I should make him a member of the project via a request such
as
this one, or try to do the mentioned "passwordless commits" mentioned
on the CVS FAQ page.

    Whatever is the simplest approach is fine with me.  Ian can be a
full
project member, or he can just have cvs write ability.

----
Robert L. Read, PhD                                     read &T
robertlread.net
Consider visiting Progressive Engineering:
http://robertlread.net/pe
In Austin: 912-8593                                        "Think
globally, Act locally." -- RBF