[admin] Searching for home

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Tue Jan 24 17:19:31 UTC 2006

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, Erik Enge wrote:

> On 1/24/06, Hans Hübner <hans at huebner.org> wrote:
>> would you be able to install libxslt on common-lisp.net?  This would allow me
>> to automatically update the BKNR website whenever something is checked into
>> the repository.
>
> Done.

I was hoping that the tarball for libxslt would include the xsltproc
executables (and that the dependency, libxml2, would be completely installed,
too).  I can't compile xsltproc and xmllint (the utility I need from libxml2)
because it seems that only the shared libraries have been installed, the
header files seem to be missing as well.  Is that easy to fix or should I
rather roll my own executables somewhere and copy them to /project/bknr or
something?

Thanks,
Hans