[admin] Searching for home

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Sun Jan 22 13:42:29 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I'm currently giving up my colocated server, therefore I'm looking for a new
home for the BKNR repository.

The details for the project are available at http://bknr.net/, but here's a
short description as requested on your web site:

Project Name is BKNR, we are developing a persistence solution with CLOS
integration and XML import/export facilites.  Our source code repository
contains the base code as well as our project sources and the thirdparty
software we use in our projects.  We are moving towards asdf-installability,
but this is not yet finished.

Members of the project are Hans Hübner (me) and Manuel Odendahl.  There are a
few correspondents, but they are not currently committing code to the
repository.

All code is licensed under a BSD-style license.

It'd be great if we could run our repository and the mailinglists under
common-lisp.net!

Thanks in advance,
Hans

P.S.:  I do not currently have a GPG key, but if you need me to create one,
I'll do so.  Let me know what it would be used for.