[admin] Setting up darcsweb on CL.net

James Bielman jbielman at common-lisp.net
Sat Jan 7 10:33:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm a maintainer of the CFFI project on Common-Lisp.net.

I would like to, if possible, use the darcsweb[1] CGI script to allow
browsing of the CFFI darcs repository over the web.  The script is
written in Python, and seems to require modules not present in the
(old) version of Python on cl.net.

I'm not sure if the project webspace is set up to allow CGI
execution---if doing so is not possible, then it should be pretty
painless to set up one darcsweb installation for all darcs
repositories on cl.net.

If you would prefer to set up a server-wide installation, I can
furnish the CFFI darcs repository configuration that would need to be
in the darcsweb config.py.  (I've also made some changes to the
default stylesheet, that I'd like to use in this case as well).

Thanks,
James

[1] http://users.auriga.wearlab.de/~alb/darcsweb/