[admin] New Mailinglist for KPAX

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:53:55 UTC 2006

On 1/5/06, Sven Van Caekenberghe <scaekenberghe at common-lisp.net> wrote:
> Just KPAX, I find 3 mailing lists too much.

Ok, I understand better now.  Edi Weitz also uses clnet for his
projects only for the mailinglist features, and I'm perfectly ok with
that. We also host non-free, or non-software lists ("indepedendent
lists") which do not follow the -devel, -announce, -cvs convention and
that's also fine (although lately I've been wondering if perhaps
Lispniks.com can take over those).  I'm not sure I'm ok with having a
list that's for a piece of free software and also deviates from our
naming convention.  Edi redirects his clnet project pages to his own.
Would you be able to do that and only use, say, the kpax-devel list?

Sorry for being difficult.
Erik.