[admin] list of tasks, etc

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:56:41 UTC 2006

On 1/5/06, Paolo Amoroso <amoroso at mclink.it> wrote:
> Erik Enge <erik.enge at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > No, there's not currently a public list.  I have a private one but
> > it's on my workstation at home.  I think I remember most of it:
> [...]
> >   - set up paypal link on the front page
>
> Do you accept donations?

I do but I have not (yet) registered a tax-exempt organization so you
can't write them off.  I'm not sure if this is a problem for most
people or not but I should at least let you know.

The monthly cost of clnet in monetary terms is $75CAD/month (that's
about $65USD) and one of my goals down the line was to see if the
community as a whole could bear this instead of just one or two
people.  Currently clnet runs off of Mario's server but we're
switching onto this $75/month box shortly.

> Can you provide your PayPal address in the meantime?

Absolutely!  erik.enge at gmail.com works just fine (it'll probably say
Nordic Software, Inc. which is my company).  Please let me know if you
do not wish to be publically acknowledged as having contributed.  I
wasn't planning on posting the numbers but a list of names on
common-lisp.net seemed appropriate.

Thanks,
Erik.