[admin] Request for more projects

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Thu Jan 5 16:01:00 UTC 2006

Hmmm, that's so DOS. <smile>. I have partial abbreviations and so
don't like asdf-inst-tester. Here are my thoughts:

asdf-install-p - a bit cryptic, but not a bad lispism
asdf-tester     - gets the idea across, sort of
AIT                  - three letter acronyms are classy

Please take your pick.

thanks,

--
Gary Warren King