[admin] crontab

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:59:10 UTC 2006

On 2/27/06, Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it> wrote:
> i noticed that my presonal crontab went awol after cl-net changed
> machines. it's not a big issue for me, and i'm pretty sure there's
> nothing that can be done about it. just wanted to let you (and other
> people with projects at cl-net) know.

Ah, thanks.  I had forgotten about your cronjobs.

There's something that can be done about it, the old machine is still
available to me and will remain so for the next week.  I looked but it
seems you have already added back your cronjob.  (hhubner hadn't, so I
fixed his.)

Let me know if you find anything else missing and ask me before you go
through the trouble of retyping it.  :-)

Thanks!
Erik.