[admin] project: ck-fltk

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:27:12 UTC 2006

License is no problem.  Darcs you're able to create yourself (in
/project/<project-name>/public_html/darcs) and once have done so
simply email me the name and path for the repository and I'll add it
to darcsweb.

One more question I forgot to ask: is it cl-fltk or did you really mean ck-fltk?

Thanks,
Erik.