[admin] project iaxphone request

Lester Vecsey lvecsey at nyc.rr.com
Tue Feb 21 19:45:30 UTC 2006

This is a request to open a project called iaxphone.

Name: Lester Vecsey
License: GPL
Group members: None

Since I already have an lvecsey account set up to manage the cl-libtai
project, hopefully there will just be minimal work on your part to open up
this project as that account with all its digital keys can simply be reused
to manage this project too. Here is a description I have prepared for the
index.html page so far:

--
iaxphone is an OpenGL voice over IP application utilizing a single UDP port,
4569, to reach an <A HREF="http://www.asterisk.org/">Asterisk</A> PBX using

Probably over the next days or weeks I'll have some darcs code to make
available, and at that point others can assist with providing executable
binaries and the like for their Lisp implementation and eventually, more
platforms. This project would build upon the existing common-lisp.net
projects cffi and cl-opengl

Lester