[admin] project: ck-fltk

Dario Lah dlah at linux.hr
Tue Feb 21 08:23:35 UTC 2006

Hi,
my name is Dario Lah, i'm from Croatia.
I'm working on integrating common lisp and FLTK 2 (http://
www.fltk.org) using CFFI. So far i'm working solo on this project.

I've created some code as proof of concept (windows, buttons,
callbacks, wrapper for C++,.. ASDF package).

It works in SBCL and OpenMCL on Mac OS X, SBCL on Linux ... wherever
CFFI is known to be working well i supose (on Mac it fails with CLISP
and Allegro Personal).

FLTK is not nicest widget set but it is cross platform and it is
small so when deploying CL apps all that is needed is lisp app and C/C
++ module with FLTK staticaly linked so there are no extra dependencies.

I'm contancting you because of hosting for this project. I can host
it on some other servers but it would be nice to keep it on common-
lisp.net so people can easier find it.

Please find attached my public key.

Best regards,
Dario