[admin] Re: [anaphora-devel] anaphoric prog1

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Fri Feb 17 12:10:39 UTC 2006

Julian Squires <julian at cipht.net> writes:

> I will add this to my patch sometime shortly, and maybe I'll ask
> Nikodemus if I can co-maintain anaphora.  (I'm sure he's out there
> absorbing these messages, somewhere.

Sorry for the slow answer. The more the merrier! I'm hereby giving
both of you The Unholy Commit Bit of Anaphora, should you want it.
Go crazy. ;-)

CC'd to admin at common-lisp.net: please add jsquires to the anaphora
group if he already isn't there, ditto for gking if he asks for it.

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."