[admin] Account request

Maciek Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Wed Feb 8 14:42:18 UTC 2006

I was invited by Marco Baringer to take part in common-lisp.net
projects bese and ucw.  For write access to repositories I need an
account on cl.net.  If there is no other policy about usernames, I'd
like to have login `japhy'.  My public PGP key is attached (id
992C9815, fingerprint B976 AB58 7EC1 0480 F821 49A9 2E03 AFB6 992C
9815); it is downloadable from my home page (http://japhy.fnord.org/)
and should be available from pgp.mit.edu keyserver.  If any more data
is required please let me know.