[admin] New project to host: PythOnLisp (ps)

Mario S. Mommer mmommer at common-lisp.net
Thu Feb 2 07:30:57 UTC 2006

Jeremy Smith <jeremy at decompiler.org> writes:
> How does this key look? I don't like GPG (it's hideously complicated),
> so I use PGP.

Like this. The format is called 'ascii-armored', I think.

There are some graphical front-ends to GPG that make it a lot easier;
I use kgpg.

There are some compatibility hints here

http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html

> PS. Which webpage tells me what to do once I have this key, and how to
> set upload a webpage or add a Wiki entry, and whatever else needs doing?

You send the key to Erik or to the list. Then you get a mail with a
password for a shell account. The project directory has a public_html
directory where you can put static content (well, server side includes
are supported). I don't know if there is already a kind of shopping
list wrt wiki entries and so on, but you might want to ask on the
gargdeners list.

Regards,
        Mario.