[admin] Re: New maintainer for Fetter

David Huebel davidhuebel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 23:48:28 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm the new maintainer for the fetter project.  Two quick questions:

1.  There are two files in the fetter public_html/ directory,
index.html and getting-started.html, that are owned by the former
maintainer (Rayiner Hashem) and are not group-writable.  Could you
make it possible for me to write to these files, or would it be more
appropriate for me to ask Rayiner to do it?

2.  There is a an ftp/ directory in the fetter project (actually a
symlink to /var/ftp/pub/project/fetter, now that I look at it)
containing several files, but the links to those files on the project
web page appear broken.  I don't see anything about ftp on the
project-intro or faq pages.  Is ftp no longer supported?

Thanks,
David Huebel