[admin] CL-Wav-Synth as a new project on common-lisp.net

Philippe Brochard hocwp at free.fr
Thu Apr 27 19:53:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm Philippe Brochard and I'd like to host my project, cl-wav-synth,
on common-lisp.net.
Here is a description of it:

CL-Wav-Synth is a wav sample editor. It comes in two parts, the main
library for manipulating wav files and a (Mc)CLIM interface with a
full lisp listener, a sample pane editor, a spectrum pane editor and a
song pane editor.

A brief description can be "Express noises as you think".

Here are some screenshot of what I've already done:

     http://hocwp.free.fr/temp/

I plan to make it available under the LLGPL licence (Lisp Lesser GNU
Public License).

You can find my gpg key here:

     http://hocwp.free.fr/gpg-pub-key.txt

With all my thanks,