[admin] Project hosting for CL-MPD

Stephen Horner sphorner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 23:39:15 UTC 2006

Hello,

My name is Stephen Horner and I'm looking for a place to store a small
library I've been working on in common lisp (naturally). It is an
library to allow lisp to interface with MPD. The license of this
project is under the 3 clause BSD license. If I recall correctly you
require my gpg public key, which I do believe is 0x4A381036. I'm not
possitive on that key since I'm basing it on what I keep in my .muttrc
file which I carry around on a USB thumb drive. I'll have a look at
home tonight to see if this is valid. Unfortunately I do not have
Internet access at home, so things can become a bit complicated which
things such as public key exchanges etc... If this is a problem I am
more than willing to find a work around.

On another note, I've setup a place holder for this project on CLiki
at http://www.cliki.net/cl-mpd.

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate any feedback you can give
me. Common Lisp development is very new to me, not to mention this is
my first public release of any code that I've written, therefore this
is quite a milestone for me.

Regards,

Stephen Horner