[admin] Hosting for Montezuma, and Trac

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:24:22 UTC 2006

On 3/21/06, John Wiseman <jjwiseman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think I'd like to host my Lucene-in-lisp project[1] at
> common-lisp.net, but I'd like to have support for Trac.  I know there
> was some discussion of you guys installing Trac, and I just wanted to
> see where things were at.

Trac setup and configuration is now complete.  Please see
http://common-lisp.net/trac-intro.shtml for some details about how
it's configured and then simply request that we add that for your
project, if/when you request a project with common-lisp.net.

If there's something that doesn't seem right or could be configured
better please let me know as I'm learning Trac in the process of doing
this.

Erik.