[admin] CL-SOAP

Sven Van Caekenberghe scaekenberghe at common-lisp.net
Mon Sep 5 08:42:31 UTC 2005

On 05 Sep 2005, at 07:12, Anthony Juckel wrote:

> I've added the /var/lock/cl-soap lock directory, as well as creating
> the cl-soap-cvs mailing list.  That is the only mailing list created
> thus far though.  Were you also wanting the usual *-devel and
> *-announce lists?
>
> Let me know if you need anything additional, or have any further
> problems.

Thanks for fixing things, CVS checkins, CL-SOAP-CVS mailing
notifications and archiving seem to work.

I am however still having problems with the CL-SOAP-DEVEL mailing
list that was created earlier: I think I managed to subscribe myself
to it (I can see myself from the admin web pages), but I didn't
receive any email confirmations, nor did the first message that I
posted to the list get distributed (or archived) - so there is still
something wrong there.

I also cannot use the view-cvs web interface for cl-soap: apparently
the project's root needs to be added to the config.file.

Sven