[admin] future of common-lisp.net

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:29:34 UTC 2005

Marco and others,

I will be more than willing to work with you to delegate the
responsibilities so we reduce the overall workload on any one
individual.  I will be taking over clnet late November but before then
I'm going to gather some information from Mario about what we're
currently running and just generally how everything is set up.

Please don't hesitate emailing me if you have any specific suggestions
or random comments.  I'm not subscribed to any clnet mailinglist yet
so please direct anything to me at this email address.

Thanks,
Erik.