[admin] Hosting Request for cl-PTC

John Fred Connors johnc at yagc.ndo.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 23:58:03 UTC 2005

I'd like to request hosting for a cl-wrapper of the tinyPTC library. http://www.gaffer.org:8080/tinyptc

It's a small library, that just provides an app with a 32 bit frame buffer. I'm hoping to add a  small software renderer and a clx equivalent of most of the tinyPTC functionality as time goes by.

It's meant to be a small learning project for myself, mainly. I have an 0.01 release that wraps both the SDL and X11 versions of the library, and does box filling and line drawing. Its been tested extensively with sbcl and less extensively with CMUCL, but it uses UFFI and should work with all CL implementations that work with UFFI.

I'm planning to release under the LLGPL.

John Fred Connors:
Animation Programmer and all round cyber-dogsbody.
http://badbyteblues.blogspot.com
http://yagc.blogspot.com