[admin] Account request + darcs

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:35:57 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'll be working on the CFFI project on common-lisp.net so I guess I
need a c-l.net account for this since I have[1] to publish my work on
its project space. :-)

After talking with CFFI's author we reached to the conclusion that the
best way to go would be for me to keep my own branch and he would then
pick patches from there.

He prefers to use darcs for that kind of stuff, and to be able to push
changes easily, darcs would need to be installed in c-l.net. (the CGI
script for browsing repositories would be nice too).

Would it be possible to install darcs? I think other lispers would be
interested in this too.

Thanks in advance,

[1] - this is part of Google's Summer of Code so I need to have my
sources available in a place like c-l.net

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/