[admin] Request for hosting of CL-XMMS

Mario Mommer mmommer at common-lisp.net
Thu Jan 27 20:37:10 UTC 2005

Hi

vikasgp at gmail.com writes:
> I'm Vikas G P. My project is called CL-XMMS. It provides UFFI based CL
> bindings for the XMMS library, allowing you to control an XMMS session
> through Lisp. The code will be released under GPL. I'd be glad if
> common-lisp.net would host it.

No problem.

You might want to reconsider your choice of licence. In the lisp
world, libraries written under the GPL rarely (if ever) become
popular. Most people would recomend you to use the lgpl/llgpl, as that
allows your code being used in more situations.

> TIA,
> Vikas G P

We'll need somewhat more of your name to open your project
(sorry). Also, we will need your PGP key to send you your password.

Regards,
        Mario.