[admin] climacs-cvs

matthieu.villeneuve at free.fr matthieu.villeneuve at free.fr
Sun Jan 23 19:49:15 UTC 2005

Hello,

There seems to be a little problem with emails that are sent
whenever I commit some change in the Climacs project: I receive
a message saying that my commit message is waiting for approval
by the project admin, and the admin gets told that a message is
waiting for his approval, even though I apparently am a member
of the project. This may be a little annoying if other people's
work depends on changes I am doing, and they are waiting for
the commit emails.

Would you by any chance know what is wrong here (if something
is actually wrong)?

Thanks a lot,

--
Matthieu Villeneuve