[admin] Request for hosting for Thomas Russ's ISO8601 code

Matthew Kennedy mkennedy at gentoo.org
Wed Feb 2 22:03:15 UTC 2005

Recently I noticed the Common Lisp code at
http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~nsaa/ISO8601.html for parsing and formating
universal time values and ISO8601 date formats.  I have emailed the
author to determine what terms the software can be distributed under,
and received the response that it is Public Domain.  The response has
been attached.

I think it is worthwhile to make this code more publicly available
(CVS/Arch, ASDF, an email contact for bug reports etc.) and am willing
to become its maintainer.  Therefore I am making a request for hosting
at common-lisp.net.

I suggest the project name:

    iso8601-date

Details of the project: