[admin] New project hosting

Nicolay Giraldo nicolay.g at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:34:25 UTC 2005

Hello, I asking you space for a new project in common-lisp.net.

The project is an OLAP server for postgres, and will be made in lisp,
probably SBCL.

We have some lisp and C++ code, test data to compare with analysis
services and tune for performance, and we did something similar in
functionality but much slower in php and mysql.

I'm not sure if the code should be placed under BSD or just public
domain license. I don't like GPL much. In any case, for now it's BSD.

The name of the project is Macondo OLAP Server. A short name could be
macondoolap.

If you accept this project, I will provide you the other members names
in a following email, just because I do not have them at hand right
now.

--
Nicolay Giraldo