[admin] List Admin Password?

James Crippen jcrippen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 22:23:32 UTC 2004

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 00:13:32 +0200, Mario Mommer
<mmommer at common-lisp.net> wrote:
> You should have gotten some emails wrt to each of these lists, one
> welcoming you to it, and onw acknowledging that you are an admin for
> it. That last one contained the password.

I didn't receive anything. I did get request responses from my
subscriptions to all of them, but those I did myself, and they didn't
say I was the admin. I didn't receive anything before that.

Presumably they were sent by .forward to my gmail account? Maybe
they're lost in the ether and will show up later. I'll wait and let
you know what happens.

'james