[admin] Mailman misbehaviour?

Anthony Juckel ajuckel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 15:43:26 UTC 2004

This problem stemmed from an error in the file permissions for the
mail spool directory.  I'm assuming this has to do with the recent
move.  In particular, I believe that the gid for group mail changed
during the move.  If this could not have happened, then this issue
needs to be examined further.

I've reset the group ownership for the spool directory, which should
fix ffjeld's problem.  I'm searching the filesystem for other files
which may be similarly affected.

Anthony W. Juckel