[admin] cvs access to slime.

Luke Gorrie luke at synap.se
Wed Nov 24 00:07:45 UTC 2004

Hi Mikel,

> I'm Mikel Bancroft (mikel at franz.com). I'm going to be the person
> responsible for using SLIME with Allegro CL and working (or providing
> fixes) with you to improve how they cooperate.

Welcome aboard!

I don't currently know the admin password on common-lisp.net so
somebody else will need to add you to CVS.

> I'll be installing slime this afternoon so I can get acclimated with
> the environment. At some point I figure i'll be able to take a more
> active role in discussing some of the compatibility issues that appear
> in the newsgroup as well as some of the open tickets we have in our
> bug tracking system.

Thank you. This will be very good.

Please send us a note on the list any time you have questions. We also
have a HACKING file in CVS that documents a few conventions (mostly
how we handle the ChangeLog).

Cheers,
Luke