[admin] Erlisp

Dirk Gerrits dirk at dirkgerrits.com
Tue Nov 9 21:15:20 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'd like to apply for project hosting at common-lisp.net.

My name: Dirk Gerrits
Other members: none
Project name: Erlisp
License: BSD
A high-level Common Lisp framework for parallel and distributed programming.

Erlisp's short-term goal is to bring the style and efficiency of
concurrency in Erlang to Common Lisp.  In the long-term, the plan is to
create a sort of meta-object protocol for concurrency so that Erlisp
supports not one, but many styles of doing concurrency.

Is there anything else I should mention?  Like my preferred username for
CVS/FTP/SCP/etc access?  I'd prefer 'dirk', but 'dirkgerrits' or
'dgerrits' would be less likely to conflict.

Kind regards,

Dirk Gerrits