[admin] Request for project hosting: clc - Common Lisp Cryptography

Tåle Skogan tasko at frisurf.no
Thu May 20 09:18:33 UTC 2004

Hi!

I'm writing a cryptographic library in Common Lisp and I wonder if you
would be interested in hostng it. It's not a large, all-encompassing
library, but the goal is to offer common, secure versions of important
cryptographic primitives (hash functions like SHA-1, symmetric encryption
like AES, asymmetric encryption like RSA, digital signatures like DSA
etc). Utilities like number theoretic primitives and secure random number
generators will also be included. It will be released under a MIT type
license.

To my knowlegde there is no open source cryptographic library for Common
Lisp. My hope is that clc (Common Lisp Cryptography) could be a
contribution to increase the number of libraries available for Common
Lisp.

A friend of mine, Frode Vatvedt Fjeld (Movitz), recommended your hosting
services, and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Tåle Skogan

Project name: clc
Project member: Tåle Skogan (or Taale Skogan if the norwegian letter "å"
creates trouble). If possible, I would like the user name tales.
License: MIT

--
Using M2, Opera's  e-mail client.