[admin] Possible creation of UncommonSQL project

Anthony W. Juckel awj at juckel.net
Tue Mar 23 01:43:40 UTC 2004

Erik Enge wrote:

> On Mar 22, 2004, at 5:09 PM, Anthony W. Juckel wrote:
>
>> I'm currently talking with one of the onShore people about possibly
>> uploading their uncommonsql package to the common-lisp.net web site so
>> that it may have a home for community development.  It's looking
>> likely that I'll be getting a CVS repository dump from them before too
>> long.
>

> You say "Possible creation", as it has been approved, would you like it
> to be created?
>
> If so, I'll need your GPG/PGP public key.
>
> Erik.

Possible because I'm still waiting to get the final ok from the original
developer.  I've been speaking with them, so I don't assume there will
be a problem, but I'd rather wait until I actually have the files before
creating the project.  I wanted to know if common-lisp.net would allow
us to host it there, or if I should be checking sourceforge, or
something similar.  I didn't expect such a quick response.  Glad to hear
that it has been accepted.

I'll send my key once I have the final files from the old maintainers.

Anthony W. Juckel