[admin] Request for hosting of the Closure XML parser on common-lisp.net

David Lichteblau david at knowledgetools.de
Wed Mar 17 14:11:19 UTC 2004

Hi,

Gilbert Baumann wrote an XML parser as part of his Closure web browser.
He has agreed that it would be nice to host it as an independent
project.

knowledgeTools is using this parser and has taken it out of Closure.
Our version also has a bunch of DOM correctness fixes.  Although we are
using the code and are interested in getting feedback on our changes, we
will not host mailing lists or CVS ourselves.

The code is available under the (L)LGPL.

It would be nice if this project could be hosted on cl.net!  I'm
currently using "cxml" as the project name.

Thanks,
David