[admin] new admin for cells/cello

Mario Mommer mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Mar 10 23:17:48 UTC 2004

Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> writes:
> Gentleman:
>
> I think I have to go through you for this, apologies if not. Currently
> Mr. Burdick is  a co-admin of the Cells project you are hosting. I
> would like to add Mr. Goenninger as another Cells admin, and make both
> gentleman admins of Cello.
>
> Thanks, kenny

Gentlemen! :-)

I would like to recklessly seize the oportunity, and kindly urge you
to write something in the webpages of these two projects. It happens
to be that these projects are indeed (fledgling?) flagships of our
august little community, and it would be thus higly cool if the links
in the project pages would not lead to placeholders / automagically
generated temporary web pages.

There is a template you can use to hack up a temporary (or definitive)
web presence here:

http://common-lisp.net/project/clo/sp/project.zip

You can preview it here

http://common-lisp.net/project/clo/sp/index.html

Sorry for the inconveniences. I would volunteer to do it myself, but
the hard truth is that you know much better how to spin this.

Kind regards,

        Mario.