[admin] Volunteer for taxonomy.

Mario Mommer mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Mar 15 13:28:06 UTC 2004

Peter Seibel <peter at javamonkey.com> writes:
> Mario Mommer <mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de> writes:
>
> > Peter Seibel <peter at javamonkey.com> writes:
> >> Have you begun work on that catalog? If you have anything at all,
> >> maybe I can look at it and see if I can fit it into the L3 framework
> >> (adapting my code as necessary to generate whatever output you want.)
> >
> > Here is what I have until now as an attachment. There is also a bit of
> > discussion here
> >
> > http://www.common-lisp.net/macho-archives/clo-devel/2004-3/213.html
> >
> > Regards, and thanks!
>
> Is this being run yet--the Projects doesn't look like it's using this.
> Since you went ahead and used a sexp database + HTML generation, what
> do you see as the next step?

Well, the next step is to render it into cl-net-stylish html. The
current code was kept basic exatly because I didn't know what the step
after that next step might be :-)

I suspect that it will be

        * Integrating the safe READ routine by Nikodemus.

        * Writing the code that will do the automatic generation each
          24h.

If you have sugestions/ideas, just bring 'em on!

Regards,
        Mario.