[admin] Volunteer for taxonomy.

Mario Mommer mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Mar 10 16:21:40 UTC 2004

Erik Enge <erik at nittin.net> writes:
> On Mar 8, 2004, at 2:23 PM, Peter Seibel wrote:
>
> > I while back a handful of Bay Area Lispniks started working on a
> > website that was intended to be a directory of Lisp libraries (L3, the
> > Lisp Library List).
>
> This is good stuff.  I wanted to something similar and figure a static
> grouping in webpages would be an acceptable babystep towards
> that.  With L3 we can go there directly.  Mario, think we can just use
> this?

We can, but note that the above is actually somewhat orthogonal to our
concerns, which for the moment are to write a little catalog. I
presume that one can do that in this way, but that would require some
hacking.

I'll go now for the simple catalog we had planned in the beginning. We
will, however, need some automatization for this in the future.

Regards,
        Mario.