[admin] New project

matthieu.villeneuve at free.fr matthieu.villeneuve at free.fr
Thu Mar 4 12:51:41 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am currently working on a little (but ambitious) networking
library, using code I had been writing in the past as well as new
code. Since it might be useful to other people, I thought it would
be a good idea to have it hosted on common-lisp.net, if the domain
administrators agree on the usefulness of such a thing. Here are
the details:

Project name: unetwork

Developer name: Matthieu Villeneuve

License: LGPL

  is to work on all CL implementations, and to support:
  - sockets (UDP, TCP)
  - address resolution
  - various protocols (HTTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, NNTP, IRC,...)

  SBCL is being added. Sockets and name resolution work. Basic
  operations work for HTTP, SMTP, POP, NNTP.

Thanks,

--
Matthieu Villeneuve