[admin] Are Developer Logins working?

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jun 16 21:51:36 UTC 2004

Hi, all. I am ready to upload Cells II, Cells-LTk, and the latest Cello
code. Two issues:

(1) I tried logging in with WinCVS as ktilton at common-lisp.net but got
rejected. I am pretty sure of the password because when I forgot it last
time I made sure I wrote down the new one. If you just want to reset it
and lemme know that would be fine, but because of the recent turmoil I
thought maybe something else is going on.

(2) I am finding that having the two lists Cells and Cello is
unworkable. I would like to abandon Cello and just use Cells. Once I get
the source uploaded to Cells i will make an announcement on the Cello
lists to the effect that all code and mail from now on from me will be
appearing in the Cells project. Is there anything else to be done?

cheers, kenny