[admin] (no subject)

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Fri Jan 30 11:34:32 UTC 2004

[ apologize if this arrives multiple times, having some mail problems ]

Heow Eide-Goodman wrote:

 > ...the license is unique in that the CD expressively remains free (as
in
 > without cost) yet not fall into the public domain or under a different
 > license.  This of course dose not preclude some of the seperate works
 > falling under a more lenient license.
 >
 > Thus only LispNYC.org, the ALU and myself can legally distribute it.
 > We, of course, have explicit permission from every author to
distribute
 > the content found on the CD, which was no small task.  :-)

To be explicit: you're wanting us to put the CD on common-lisp.net
available for
download (sounds great) but only you, the ALU or LispNYC.org can
legally distribute
it?  I don't see how common-lisp.net could legally distribute it in
that case?

If we can legally distribute it I approve too.

Erik.