[admin] Hosting a mailing list

Brian Mastenbrook bmastenb at indiana.edu
Tue Jan 20 20:40:29 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm wondering if cl.net can provide me with a mailing list (no project
yet) dedicated to discussion of native (non-X11 non-emacs) UIs for lisp
programming on OS X. Topics of discussion would include the OpenMCL
Cocoa interface, porting hemlock to cocoa, what a good native CL IDE
would feel like, structure editors, the McCLIM OpenGL backend, and the
like. I'd like to have some kind of a place where these ideas are
bounced. Would cl.net be willing to host this mac-ui list?

Brian
--
Brian Mastenbrook
bmastenb at cs.indiana.edu