[admin] Request for project hosting: cl-snmp

Erik Enge eenge at prium.net
Mon Jan 5 18:26:37 UTC 2004

Simon Leinen <simon at limmat.switch.ch> writes:

> The first project is called "cl-snmp".  I have developed it more than
> ten years ago, and have been distributing it on a Web site:

Cool; what license is it released under?

> For remote access, it would be most convenient if I could use an
> account named "leinen", which I can access using SSHv2 with my private
> key.  The public key is attached to this message.

Like Mario mentioned, sleinen is all we can offer but SSHv2 and using a
private key to authenticate is not a problem (it's what I personally
use).

Mario, do you know where Nikodemus is?  We've left Edi hanging for too
long, I feel and I don't want the same to happen to Simon.

Erik.