[admin] Project Proposal

Dan B dan_d4n at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 05:49:58 UTC 2004

Hi there,

I'd like to register a project with common-lisp.net, if possible. I am a
beginner\hobbyist programmer, and I've been fiddling with lisp for some
time, but I'd like to get a projects of some sorts started so I can actually
learn something and hopefully contribute to the community :)

Name: Dan Beauchesne

Project Description: Console RPG written in Common Lisp. I would like it to
be very story driven, or at least moreso than current console RPG's.
Short term goals: basic functions one would find in an average text-rpg (ie.
battle, movement, armor\weapons\items)
Long term goals: Implementation of storyline which directly affects the
player; team based battle engine with friendly NPC's

Project Name: Innen

Project Members: Just me, for now.

License: BSD

Thanks for your consideration,