[admin] New project request: McCLIM

Brian Mastenbrook bmastenb at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Dec 10 13:40:31 UTC 2004

Hello all,

Mike McDonald has graciously decided to allow the McCLIM CVS repository
and mailing list to be moved to independent hosting on common-lisp.net.
I will be handling the administrative details of this move (setting up
the CVS repository, web site, mailing lists, etc). We need a new
project for this. A complete list of project developers isn't yet
available, but enough of them already have common-lisp.net accounts
that it should be possible to create the accounts and add developers
later.

The project developers that already have accounts are:

Tim Moore (tmoore)
Robert Strandh (rstrandh)
Andreas Fuchs (afuchs)
Christophe Rhodes (crhodes)
Dan Barlow (dbarlow)
Mikel Evins (mevins)
Gilbert Baumann (gbaumann)

I will be collecting GPGP keys and email addresses for the remaining
developers so they can get accounts made. In the meantime, can the
project be created so I can start with the transition of the CVS
repository?

Thanks!
--
Brian Mastenbrook