[admin] Please host my project CL-EMB

Nikodemus Siivola tsiivola at cc.hut.fi
Sat Aug 14 09:32:00 UTC 2004

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004, Stefan Scholl wrote:

> Any plans on how this will be implemented? How to access the
> repository?

"No clue yet."

> To load a dumpfile (needed when you want to copy a project to
> another repository while retaining the whole history) you need
> access to the programm "svnadmin" and the repository.

That doesn't sound like a problem, since projects have their own
repositories. You should be able to do that by yourself once we get svn up
and running.

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."