[admin] Two new projects

James Crippen jcrippen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:43:23 UTC 2004

I have two CL projects that I'd like to move to Common-Lisp.net. They
are LTelnetD and LMUD. The former is an implementation of a TELNET
server in Lisp, the latter is a MUD in Lisp.

I have been working on both of these projects very slowly for some
time now, and already have working CVS repositories. But I'd like to
move them to C-L.net because I've had problems with both Internet
connectivity and with some data loss. If I could get them hosted
off-site I'd feel more comfortable about it. Also, having them on
C-L.net would encourage others to participate as well.

Both are designed with x86-Linux SBCL in mind, particularly with futex
support on Linux 2.6 because they are threaded applications. I haven't
worked on them in a while, but expect to do so more and more as summer
dies down and I have less to do outside.

Thanks,
'james