[admin] Re: Not getting list mail

David Steuber david at david-steuber.com
Sat Apr 17 03:17:16 UTC 2004

Luke Gorrie <luke <at> bluetail.com> writes:

>David Steuber <david <at> david-steuber.com> writes:
>
>> Mail from slime-devel doesn't seem to be reaching me.  I'm not sure
>> what the problem is.  I didn't even realize I had gotten replies to
>> my last post until I saw mention of the gmane.org having an archive
>> of the list on c.l.l.  Does anyone have any ideas about what the
>> problem might be?
>
>No. Currently you are listed as subscribed and with delivery
>enabled. I can't find any reason why you shouldn't be getting the
>mails.
>
>If you only see this message in Gmane, and don't get it in the mail,
>please let me know with Cc: to admin <at> common-lisp.net.
>
>-Luke

I'm using postini as a spam filter and checked with that.  No
slime-devel mail there.  I even added a rule to make sure that
comnon-lisp.net can send me mail.

I don't know what the weirdness is.  slime-devel-request was able to
send me confirmation that I joined the list.  According to the
headers, that mail came through the postini filter.  This was before
I checked with postini.  I only looked there when I found out about
gmane and wondered why I hadn't seen any of the mail.

Please let me know what other information you need.

I hate computers.

Thanks.

--
I wouldn't mind the rat race so much if it wasn't for all the damn cats.