[Admin] Creating a project: ECLIPSE

Iban Hatchondo hatchond at labri.fr
Tue Sep 30 12:52:39 UTC 2003

Hi

currently hosted on the unlambda.com machine, I would love to change my
hosting place to yours for many reasons. The main one is that IMHO a
common lisp project should be hosted at your place.

Ask me for any other question you may have the eclipse project.

Regards,
Iban.

Me             : Iban Hatchondo
members name   : Iban Hatchondo, Erik Endge, Christian Lynbech
project name   : eclipse
project license: GPL
description    : Eclipse is a window manager written entirely in Common
Lisp. Started by a group of students of the 4th year CS program in
Bordeaux, France, as part of their second-semester programming project.
Currently the window manager is being maintained by one of those
students, Iban Hatchondo, as well as several other Common Lisp programmers.