[admin] Project state-machine?

Erik Enge eenge at prium.net
Mon Nov 24 17:05:34 UTC 2003

After playing around with regular expressions in my rfc2822 project it
was clear than I needed a different approach.  I figured I'd give plain
'ol state-machines a go.  I've now done so and the library is much
cleaner and easier to debug because of it and my question is thus: I
have, of course, made the state-machine bits an independent library.  It
is about 44K including documentation.  Does it warrant its own project?
It would be nice to get some speed-heads in on this and make sure it's
as lean and mean as it can be.

Example run from example.lisp:

  * (state-machine::zeros-and-ones "010102101" t)
  Current state: UNKNOWN-STATE